8. Sept. 2002-Nov. 2002: Research in face detection and recognition, as a visiting student in the Media Computing Group, Microsoft Research Asia, China
7. Jul. 2000-Aug. 2000: EDA (Electronics Design Automation), in the special group for representing Xi’an Jiaotong University to attend the EDA competition of Chinese Graduate Students, China
6. Feb. 2000-Jun. 2000: Research in network security, independently developed a remote control platform of “Network Police” for Xi’an Xinli Networking Company, China
3. Jun. 1998-May 1999: Developing in “Prediction & Decision Support System”, in Xi’an CAIT software company, China
1. Nov. 1997-Mar. 1998: Transplanting the FIDAP software in the minor graduate project, in the School of Science, Xi’an Jiaotong University, China
24. Principle Investigator, SPECT with a Compton Camera for Thyroid Cancer Imaging, NIH/NCI, R21, CA264772, active.
23. Subcontract PI, Open-access x-ray and CT simulation toolkit for research in cancer imaging and dosimetry, NIH/NCI, U01, CA231860, Active.
22. Principle Investigator, Consortium for research on imaging and informatics, UMass President Office, active.
21. Co-Principal Investigator, AI-enabled Nondestructive Surveillance of Foodborne Pathogen; US CCDC; S51310047977CF1, Active.
20. Co-Principal Investigator, Breast Cancer Detection Enpowered by Contrast Agents, Spectral CT, and Machine learning; MSLC; 240003, Active.
19. Co-Principal Investigator, Machine Learning Enabled Detection of Pathogenic and Spoilage Microorganisms on Foods using Paper Chromogenic Arrays of Dye-Impregnated Porous Nanosilica; FDA; 2021-67021-34456, Active.
18. Subcontract PI, Low cost x-ray CT system for in-situ imaging of roots, DOE/APRA-E, DE-AR0000827, completed.
17. Principle Investigator, Tensor-based dictionary for imaging biomarkers, NIH/NIBIB, R21, EB019074, completed.
16. Subcontract PI, High dose efficiency CT system, NIH/NIBIB, U01, EB017140, completed.
15. Principle Investigator, CAREER: Development and Application of CS-based Interior Tomography, NSF( No.1540898), completed.
14. Principle Investigator, Collaborative Research: Mathematical Aspects of Interior Problem of Tomography , NSF( No.1619550), completed.
13. Principle Investigator, Pilot study for learning based imaging bioinformatics, Wake Forest University Health Science Pilot Grant, completed.
12. Co-Principal Investigator, Support for US Young Investigators to attend IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging, Beijing, China, April 28-May 2, 2014; NSF (No. 1348097), completed.
11. Principle Investigator, True-color micro-CT characterization of liver vasculature for regenerative medicine, Wake Forest Institute of Regenerative Medicine Seed Grant, completed.
10. Subcontract PI, Cardiac CT: Advanced Architectures and Algorithms, NIH/NHLBI, R01, EB11785, completed.
9. Principal Investigator, Development of Methods and Software for Interior Tomography Applications, NIH/NIBIB, R43, EB09275, completed.
8. Subcontract PI, Development of the Next-generation Nano-CT System for ROI-focused Scanning and Exact Interior reconstruction, NSF/MRI project (No. CMMI-0923297), completed.
7. Principal Investigator, Data redundancy based motion artifact reduction for head CT, NIH/NIBIB, R03, EB007288, completed.
6. Co-Principal Investigator, Evaluation of a novel solution to the interior problem for cardiac CT, Toshiba, completed.
5. Co-Principal Investigator, Acquisition of a 500nm resolution nano-CT scanner, NIH/NCRR, S10, RR025667, completed.
4. Co-Principal Investigator, Large-scale parallel implementation of Katsevich algorithm for 3D CBCT image reconstruction, NIH/NIBIB, R21, EB006412, completed.
3. Co-Principal Investigator, Cone-beam method for x-ray CT, NIH/NIBIB, R01, EB002667, completed.
2. Investigator, Bolus chasing CT angiography using adaptive control techniques, NIH/NCI, R21/R33, EB004287, completed.
1. Investigator, CT Perfusion, GE Medical System, Completed.